Kyosho - Mini-Z - MR-03EVO SP Chassis Set Green Limited (N-MM2/4100KV)
The existing MINI-Z has a installed receiver, servo and ESC in 1 controlled PCB unit. But the new MR-03EVO Chassis Set uses a separate receiver. By purchasing and installing a receiver unit depending on your transmitter, it allows for Kyosho (EX-6R/KT-531P), KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR), Futaba (T7PX/T7XC/T4PM), and Flysky (Noble NB4) transmitters to be used. Further, by installing new CPU which control servo function only, it improves internal feedback of positioning control which is 11.2 times faster than the previous VE PRO models. The newly developed control program realizes the best ever steering feeling in MINI-Z history. The ESC also improves the response speed a maximum of 100 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The included KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 41 (4100KV) brushless motor features a one-piece aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation for superior cooling. Unlike previous chassis sets, you can also change to brushed motor mode using the I.C.S manager to install an optional brushed motor. (82083 I.C.S. Cable required. Sold separately.) The I.C.S manager also allows more precise setting adjustments to be made. New advanced performance features in the MR-03EVO take the MINI-Z racing experience to the next level! The SP edition is equipped with nickel plated hex screws, SP chassis, and an oil shock (MZW432) as standard. Also, the ball diff is specially finished with green anodizing. Furthermore, new upper arms with various caster angles (1 deg./2 deg./3 deg.) are included allowing wider setting range. The green Limited version features green plastic parts throughout the chassis that are nicely coordinated with the green anodized motor and ball diff.
Required to Run
- Receiver unit
- Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
- Auto Scale Collection body (body set, wheels, tires)
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter
Compatible Rx Modules
- No. 82040 for Kyosho KT-18, EX-6, EX-6R and KO EX-2, EX-RR
- No. 82041 for Kyosho KT-531P, KT432PT
- No. 82042 for Futaba 10PX, 7PX, 7XC, 4PM
- No. 82043 for KO Propo EX-NEXT, MC-8
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 41 brushless motor (4100KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and blue anodized Ball Diff Set II.
- Newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Including newly developed front upper arms with caster angles (1 deg., 2 deg. and 3 deg.)
- Special version equipped with a blue colored chassis and parts, which is only available in this chassis set.
- Length: 120.5mm
- Width: 70-76mm
- Height: 35mm
- Wheelbase: 94.0mm(L)
- Motor Mount: MM2
- Front: 61.5-63.0mm
- Rear: 61.5-63.0mm
- Front: 25×8.5mm (sold separately)
- Rear: 25×11mm (sold separately)
- Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
- Weight: 135g (Body / tires / wheels not included, battery included.)
- Motor: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 4100KV
- MR-03W-MM2 Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE KV4100 brushless motor
- Parts set for changing front tread
- 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T Pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Tools for pinion gears
- Spare wheel nuts