Kyosho - Mini-Z - MA-030EVO AWD MHS Chassis Set (ASF 2.4GHz System)
Part Number: 32180
The separate receiver unit pioneered on the MR-03EVO is now included in the AWD model MA-030EVO, based on the FWD MA-03F chassis. The MINI-Z was originally designed with an integrated receiver, servo and speed controller, however on the MR-030EVO the receiver was designed to be purchased and installed as a separate unit, allowing the model to be used with other makes of transmitters, such as KYOSHO (KT18/EX-6/EX-6R/KT-531P/KT-432PT), KO (EX-2/EX-RR), Futaba (T7PX/T7XC), Flysky (Noble NB4). In addition, the highest AWD series spec MA-020VE PRO included a 3-stage steering servo unit, but the new MA-030EVO includes the even higher spec 5-stage gear type from the MR-03. Also, a special CPU for servo control improves the control speed of positioning feedback, and the updated control program delivers the best steering feel of any AWD model through improved responsiveness and linear response to driver control. The one-piece heatsink and aluminum case on the KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 (8500KV) brushless motor keeps it cool for optimal performance.
Required to Run
- Receiver unit
- Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
- Autoscale collection body, wheels and tires
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- MA-030 AWD chassis is based on MINI-Z FWD MA-03F chassis.
- Chassis set comes with separate ESC and receiver unit.
- Includes KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 85 brushless motor (KV8500).
- Optional I.C.S manager enables precise setting control and use of either brushless or brushed motor.
- Independent CPU control with increased processing speed delivers even more precise control.
- Full ball bearing specifications reduces drive loss.
- Includes rear double wishbone suspension conversion. (DWS)
- Compatible with L (94mm) and LL (98mm) wheelbases.
- Only LL (98mm) can be used with rear double wishbone suspension set.
- Compatible with optional parts for the various MR-03F chassis models
- Length: 126mm
- Width: 65.0 - 76.0mm (adjustable by wheel offset)
- Height: 36.0mm
- Wheelbase: 94.0mm (only with strut rear suspension installed), 98.0mm (factory assembled)
- Weight: 135g
- Tread: n/a
- Motor: Brushless 8500KV
- Front Wheel Offset: sold separately
- Rear Wheel Offset: sold separately
- Factory-assembled chassis equipped with EVO main unit installed
- Pinion Gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- DWS conversion parts *Front tread conversion parts
- Pinion gear removal tool
- Spare wheel nuts
- Wheel wrench
- Center shaft for L wheelbase
- Wide rear suspension arms for DWS
- swing shafts (4 x long)
- Spur gears (27T, 29T, 31T)