Kyosho - Mini-Z - MA-020 AWD Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Readyset (B5 Blue)
AWD series is a Four Wheel Drive chassis with Drift tires and paired with the Syncro KT-531P Transmitter. Perfect for drifting in small spaces.
The MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front, which optimizes camber change with suspension stroke, and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the optional MZW446 gyro unit. Fully fitted with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great value price. Simply set the batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift driving with the included set of drift tires. The chassis is compatible with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts maybe required for some body styles). The MINI-Z AWD promises a unique world of dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy.
(Note) Optional ICS can NOT be used. Also, this model is specially designed for the KT-531P transmitter. It is not compatible with the KT-18, KT-19, EX-5UR ASF, EX-6 or EX-6R transmitters. It is only compatible with the special gyro unit (sold separately).
The 'Hellcat' is the pure definition of American muscle. With its 6.2l V8 supercharged engine producing a brutal 797 horsepower, the Hellcat is the high-performance model of Dodge Challenger lineup.
Includes stylish Syncro KT-531P transmitter, featuring steering / throttle trim as well as dual rate adjustment of steering angle, and control of optional LEDs. In addition, the transmitter has a Training Mode feature which limits speed of the car for easy learning (default setting at the time of shipment is Training Mode).
Required to Run
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program.
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function. (gyro sold separately)
- Drift tires are installed as standard.
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools.
- Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- Length: 171.0mm
- Width: 75.0mm
- Height: 50.0mm
- Chassis: MA-020-W
- Wheelbase: 98.0mm（LL）
- Tread F: 64.5mm R : 62.0mm
- Tire F: Φ25.0mm×8.5mm R : Φ25.0mm×11.0mm
- Gear ratio: 7.23, 6.38, 5.71, 5.97, 5.34. 4.97, 4.5：1
- Front Wheel Offset: Narrow +1.5mm
- Rear Wheel Offset: Wide +1.5mm
- R/C System: Syncro KT-531P
- Weight: 193g
- R / C unit built-in complete chassis
- Painted and marked complete body
- Syncro KT-531P transmitter
- Mini pylon
- Pinion gear (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gear (27T, 29T, 31T)
- Spare nut
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion removal tool