Hobbywing: QUICRUN 10BL60 Brushless Sensored ESC
Regular price $38.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Part Number: 30108000
- High performance but low price- users can own this reliable race-ready ESC at an affordable cost.
- Compact size, suitable for various car chassis.
- Auto identification system can recognize sensored or sensorless brushless motors automatically.
- Smooth operation and plentiful adjustment options. Suitable for most kinds of competitions.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment greatly increase the output power of the motor and unlock its maximum potential.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of Maximum Brake Force adjustment, 8 steps of Drag Brake Force adjustment and 4 steps of Initial Brake Force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment, from “soft” to “very aggressive” to fit various of cars, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for LiPo or NiMH battery / Over-heating protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor Lock-up protection.
- One-button sets the ESC. Easily reset all parameters to factory default settings.
- Compatible with optional device ---- the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
- Cont./Peak Current/ Resistance: 60A/380A/0.0008Ω
- Motor Type Supported: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Car Applicable: 1:10 On-road/Off-road/Buggy/Monster
- Motor Limit:
- For 2S LiPo or 4-6 cell NiMH:
- ≥8.5T(1/10 On-road), ≥13.5T(1/10 Off-road) *Note 1
- For 3S LiPo or 8-9 cell NiMH:
- ≥13.5T(1/10 On-road), ≥17.5T(1/10 Off-road) *Note 1
- Battery: 4-9 cell NiMH, 2-3S LiPo
- BEC Output: 6V/2A (Linear Mode)
- Size/ Weight: 33mm(L)*28mm(W)*31.5mm (H, with cooling fan) 59g (with wires, without cooling Fan)
External Program Port: Available