Hobbywing: XERUN V10 G4 Motor SPEC Class
Regular price $119.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Part Number: 30401141
- Excellent performance, specially designed for racing; Compared with the V10 G3R motor, the KV value of the G4 motor is increased by 9.8%, the maximum output power is increased by 5%, and the internal resistance is reduced by 4%.
- The innovative outer diameter structure of the fully exposed stator core maximizes the heat dissipation area and increases the direct heat dissipation area by 25.6% compared with G3R. In addition, the rear end of the motor is a big opening structure to further improve the heat dissipation effect.
- Dual sensor interface design to meet various wiring/layout requirements.
- The special copper bar is customized and the spacing of the copper bar is widened, which greatly facilitates the operation of soldering wire.
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee outstanding linearity of the motor.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
- The use of a high-performance stator core, heat(200°C)-resistant wire, heat(180°C)-resistant rotor with strong structure, world-class high precision, and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super-current
- It’s compliant with IFMAR, ROAR, EFRA, BRCA, JMRCA rules, and is certificated by RoHS, CE, FCC and etc.
- KV: 3020KV
- Lipos: 2-3S
- (Ω): 0.036Ω
- No-load Current (A): 3.7A
- Max. Output Power (W): 234
- Current @Max. Output Power (A): 51
- Stock Rotor: Φ7-12.5*25.2-HUS
- Bearing (Front / Rear): D9*D4*t4 / D8*D3*t4
- Weight: 149g