Trinity - X Factor -13.5T Race Spec - Brushless Motor
Standard Race SPEC Features:
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors
- Weight (144g avg)
- New Composite Sensor Board
- 0 - 60 Degrees of Timing adjustment
- Revolutionary timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight Only 6 short screws (no long screws)
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- 2pc CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- 2mm Ultra Low Resistance Solder Tabs
- New Stator Design provides a more efficient power curve NO FADE!
- 2650Kv this number is approximate set as Zero Degrees of Timing. Sensored Brushless Motors are not rated in Kv's due to the fact that timing and voltage can effect the Kv number.
13.5T comes built stock with the torque and punch of the TEP1119
- 12.5 x 25.5mm Long
- High Torque Rotor - Copper