Team Powers - Actinium V4 - 13.5T Brushless Motor
Team powers Actinium v4 is one of the fastest motors on the market today. It has the low end power you need to pull quickly out of turns but still has the top speed leave the competition in the straight-away.
Improved features compare to Actinium V3.0 motors:
- New stator design paired with ultra-high grade copper wire improves bottom-end torque and lowers internal resistance.
- New precision CNC machined collector ring made of proprietary alloy blend combined with gold plated solder terminals results in improved conductivity, internal resistance, and appearance.
- New precision CNC machined aluminum case design includes more cooling vents and uses convection cooling to lower operating temperatures.
- New backplate for more accurate hall sensor measurement and less rotor magnetic field interference.
- New sensor board design for lighter weight and smoother adjustment
- 3-5 grams lighter than the V3 motor (depends on winding)
- Black stator coating for appearance
- Ball bearings made from precision steel for lower drag and higher rpm.
- Includes lightweight aluminum stator screws installed from the factory for non-magnetic, ultralight assembly (most other motors don't include this)
- Adjustable Timing Endbell: 0-60+ degrees
- ROAR Approved
- Built according to IFMAR/ROAR/EFRA/BRCA
- Weight: ~150g
- Dimensions: 35.8mm x 51.5mm
- Shaft diameter: 3.175mm
- Available Turns: 4.5T, 5.5T, 6.5T, 7.5T, 8.5T, 9.5T, 10.5T, 13.5T, 17.5T, 21.5T