Team Corally - Radix 4 XP 4s - 1/8 RTR 4WD Buggy
Team Corally’s Radix 4 Racing Buggy delivers radical performance that won’t break the budget!
The new Radix 4 XP 4WD 1/8 Scale Brushless Buggy from Team Corally is the newest member of the Radix/Python family. Utilizing the durable, high-performance buggy platform of the Radix 6 and Python, the Radix 4 utilizes a more budget-friendly approach, combining a 4S-capable Team Corally ESC to power an included 2150KV brushless motor, allowing plenty of performance to dominate any track, skate park, or bash spot. Want to race? It should be no surprise that out-of-the-box the Radix 4 XP is a perfectly capable entry-level competition race car for use in Sportsman 1/8 Electric 4WD Buggy Racing.
Utilizing a durable, efficient all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, fully independent suspension, racing chassis and aerodynamic, high-downforce racing bodyshell design with fresh new graphics and colors, the Radix 4 is the electric 1/8 buggy for anyone looking for awesome speeds, unsurpassed handling, outstanding durability at a surprisingly affordable price.
Massive 2150KV Brushless Power
With a Team Corally Kuron 725 2150KV 4-pole motor mounted on a torsion-resistant aluminum 2-piece sliding mount, you can be confident of attaining maximum speeds for big-air stunts! The motor is fitted with a cast metal pinion gear, which mates to a metal spur gear on the center differential.
Diff cases and internal metal gears can easily be upgraded to the machined versions found on the Radix and Python 6XP versions for even more durability and performance.
LiPo Power Ready
The battery holder of the Radix 4 can fit batteries packs in all the popular sizes and is adjustable for maximum versatility. The versatile Team Corally Kuron 725 2150KV motor can utilize 3S-4S LiPo batteries to optimize performance on any surface or in any conditions!
Note: Battery and charger not included.
Radix 4 Features:
- Factory-built 1/8 scale competition-capable buggy with electronics, bodyshell and tires installed
- Team Corally Torox 135 2-4S ESC with LiPo low-voltage protection (programmable)
- Team Corally Kuron 725 2150kV 4-pole brushless motor (2-4S operation)
- Varioprop CR-7220 High Torque, High Voltage Digital Servo with Metal Gears and 20Kg Torque
- Ergonomic Varioprop S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
- Aluminum servo arm for precision and strength
- 3mm 7075 Aluminum Steering Ackermann Plate
- Separate splash-proof and dust proof electronic box with transponder mount
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of aerospace-quality, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Oversized 8 x 16 x 5mm transmission ball bearings
- Steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three sealed metal differentials individually filled with silicone fluid
- Aluminum/Steel center differential
- Quick and convenient diff access
- 2-piece aluminum motor mount with composite gear cover
- 46T Spur Gear
- Completely Hard-coated metal drive train
- Extra Surface-Hardened Steel Front CVD Joints
- Aluminum 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminum Big Bore shocks
- Exclusive shock spring perch locking system
- CNC aluminum shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Alloy Front Upper Arm Stiffener Plate
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double wishbone rear suspension
- Optimized, custom engineered composite parts
- Heavy-Duty one-piece composite suspension links and tie rods
- Aluminum suspension mounts with composite cover
- Team Corally RSP front and rear anti-roll bar system
- Aluminum chassis plate
- Heavy Duty front and rear chassis braces
- Reinforced chassis side guards with integrated body protection
- Front bumper with additional impact-absorbing chassis protection
- Reinforced High Downforce Wing and Wing Mount
- Factory-glued high-speed, low-profile tires on black 5-spoke composite wheels
- Durable and attractive printed polycarbonate body
- Many optional tuning parts available for individual customization