Team Associated - RC10B74.1D Team Kit - 1/10 4WD Electric Buggy
The Team Associated RC10 B74.1D Team 1/10 4WD Off-Road Electric Buggy Kit is the buggy to choose for clay and dirt track surfaces with an included center differential with 200,000 CST silicone fluid and an optimized dirt kit setup.
The off-road RC car racing scene has changed over the past few years, with turf and carpet racing becoming more popular and grip levels at an all-time high. The engineers inside Team Associated's Area 51 were quick to answer the 4WD class with the RC10B74 Team Kit, a unique chassis configuration equipped with a long list of features designed to give you the winning edge.
The B74.1D features redesigned, low-profile shock towers with shorter shock shafts and bodies to lower the center of gravity, providing more predictable handling. Also included in both kits are redesigned low roll center (LRC) C and D arm mounts, 66mm CVA bones and axles, and 2.0mm G10 fiberglass chassis brace supports, which all add up to making the B74.1D easier to drive, and easier to push hard on all track surfaces.
Setups and tuning parts are interchangeable between the B74.1 and B74.1D. Both versions come with the speed, durability, and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
Note: Pictures show a finished kit with with electronics that are not included with this kit. Please see the "needed to complete" list below for all required parts to complete the kit.
Needed to Complete:
- 1:10 scale electric motor
- Electronic speed control
- 3.7V-7.4V LiPo, 6.0V LiFe (standard or low-profile case height)
- Battery charger (suitable for batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Spray paint for polycarbonate body
- 1:10 scale off-road wheels and tires
Tools: FT Body Scissors (AE #1737), FT Body Reamer (AE #1499), FT Hex/Nut Driver set (AE #1519), hobby knife, needle nose pliers, wire cutters, soldering iron, calipers or precision ruler
Other helpful items: Silicone Shock Fluid, Silicone Diff Fluid, FT Body Scissors (#1737), thread-locking compound (#1596), FT Body Reamer (#1499), FT Hex/Nut Driver set (#1519), CA tire adhesive (#1597)
- Center differential with 72T and 78T spur gears and 200,000 cSt silicone fluid
- Includes 1.2mm and 1.3mm anti-roll bars front and rear for dirt
- 5.0mm rear hex adapters for wide stance with dirt tires
- Includes updated kit setup with V2 spring package of Yellow front and Blue rear springs
- Includes shorter 23mm front and 27.5mm V2 Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 12mm machined pistons and X-rings for lower CG, reduced weight, and improved performance
- New 4mm graphite front shock tower lowered by 2mm with an additional row of tuning holes
- New 4mm graphite rear shock tower lowered by 5.5mm for maximum stability and predictability
- +3mm aluminum steering rack for optimized bump steer at low ride heights
- 66mm rear CVA driveshafts and axles for more on-power traction and a more predictable driving feel
- New molded ESC tray for quick electronics removal for cleaning
- New molded 30mm fan mount and hardware (fan not included)
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Buggy
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Kit*
- Length: 395mm (15.55in)
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: varies
- Weight: varies
- Drive: 4WD