Team Associated - RC10B74.1 Team Kit - 1/10 4WD Electric Buggy
Spencer Rivkin 2020 Masters Of Dirt Setup:
- Car: Team Associated B74.1
- ESC: Hobbywing XR10 Pro ESC
- Motor: G3 6.5 Hobbywing Motor
- Servo: Savox SC-1267
RC10B74.1 Team Kit
The B74.1 is the buggy of choice for high-grip carpet or turf track surfaces with its next-generation Octalock 2-Pad high-load, high-capacity, center slipper clutch and optimized carpet kit setup.
The off-road RC car racing scene has changed over the past few years, with turf and carpet racing becoming more popular and grip levels at an all-time high. The engineers inside Team Associated's Area 51 were quick to answer the 4WD class with the RC10B74 Team Kit, a completely new chassis configuration equipped with a long list of features designed to give you the winning edge.
The engineering continues. The B74.1 platform introduces the use of two separate chassis configurations. The B74.1 is the buggy of choice for high-grip carpet or turf track surfaces with its next-generation Octalock 2-Pad high-load, high-capacity, center slipper clutch and optimized carpet kit setup. The B74.1D includes a center differential with 200,000 cSt silicone fluid and an optimized dirt kit setup.
Both kits utilize redesigned, low-profile shock towers with shorter shock shafts and bodies to lower the center of gravity, providing more predictable handling. Also included in both kits are new low roll center (LRC) C and D arm mounts, 66mm CVA bones and axles, and 2.0mm G10 fiberglass chassis brace supports, which all add up to making the B74.1 and B74.1D easier to drive, and easier to push hard on all track surfaces.
Setups and tuning parts are interchangeable between the B74.1 and B74.1D. Both versions come with the speed, durability, and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
Note: Pictures show a finished kit with with electronics that are not included with this kit. Please see the "needed to complete" list below for all required parts to complete the kit.
Needed to Complete:
- 1:10 scale electric motor
- Electronic speed control
- 3.7V-7.4V LiPo, 6.0V LiFe (standard or low-profile case height)
- Battery charger (suitable for batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Spray paint for polycarbonate body
- 1:10 scale off-road wheels and tires
- Silicone Shock Fluid, Silicone Diff Fluid
- Next-generation 2-Pad high-load, high-capacity Octalock center slipper clutch with LCF pad material
- New Octalock design features keyed spur gear and LCF slipper pads with 8 locking tabs
- 2.0mm anti-roll bars included front and rear
- 6.0mm rear hex adapters
- Updated kit setup includes V2 red front and V2 blue rear springs
- Shorter 23mm front and 27.5mm rear 12mm threaded aluminum shocks with machined pistons and internal X-rings
- New 4mm carbon fiber front shock tower has been lowered by 2mm and features an additional row of camber link positions
- New 4mm carbon fiber rear shock tower lowered by 5.5mm
- +3mm aluminum steering rack
- 66mm rear CVA driveshafts and axles
- New molded ESC tray
- New molded 30mm fan mount (fan not included)
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Buggy
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Kit*
- Length: 395mm (15.55in)
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: varies
- Weight: varies
- Drive: 4WD