Kyosho - Mini-Z - MR-03 RWD Readyset - Honda NSX (Yellow Pearl II) 32322Y
Part Number: 32322Y
With just 8 x AAA-size batteries, the MINI-Z Racer allows anyone to enjoy the beautiful style and advanced performance of R/C cars. First launched in 2013, Kyosho has renewed the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 concept to be even more user-friendly and appealing to more drivers! Including the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate, LED control function, and a sponge grip steering wheel provides comfortable fit for precision control feel. The set also includes a car body finished to display-model standards, which matches stunning style with the performance, reliability, and durability of the MR-03 chassis. The new control program on the newly designed circuit board realizes linear handling characteristics and can be further enhanced for even easier control by installing the optional gyro unit (MZW446). This series represents the perfect package for a deep dive into the amazing world of R/C cars!
Required to Run
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Includes the newly developed Syncro KT-531P transmitter with multiple setting options.
- Newly developed control program realizes dramatically improved steering feel.
- Highly detailed display-standard body is fully factory finished.
- Front suspension incorporates VCS to optimize camber angle with suspension stroke.
- Compatible with optional gyro unit MZW446 (sold separately).
- Length 167.5mm
- Width 75.0mm
- Height 46.0mm
- Wheelbase 98.0mm (LL)
- Tread F:64.5mm R:62.0mm
- Chassis RWD (MR-03)
- Motor Mount MM
- Front Wheel Offset Narrow +1.5mm (for RWD)
- Rear Wheel Offset Wide +1.5mm (for RWD)
- R/C System Syncro KT-531P
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted plastic body, complete with markings
- 2.4GHz Perfex KT-531P 2.4GHz transmitter
- Front tread adjustment parts set
- Front suspension adjustment spacers
- Pinion gears 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare nuts
- Pairing stick
- Tires, wheels